Pete the Cat's The First I can Read Collection A 1 Set 8 Books
The Pete-the-Cat books are our favorites in the "My First Level, I Can Read!" series. Pete may not be as well known as Little Critter, Biscuit, Fancy Nancy, or the Berenstain Bears, but his groovy cool factor is way attractive to be read.
Unlike some of the "I Can Read" books, the Pete books usually have a complete story, with a clear beginning, a couple of developments in the middle, and then a satisfying ending. I like that even in very early readers. What happens makes sense and the endings are sensible, and groovy. Each fully illustrated page has two to four sentences, running from a few words each. That's a nice length and a good and fair challenge for a little starting reader. The drawings fully support the text, and are actually expressive and presented effectively.
- 1. The Cat and the Bad Banana
- 2. The Cat's Train Trip
- 3. Scuba - Cat
- 4. SirPete and the Brave
- 5. Snow Daze
- 6. The Cat and the Lost Tooth
- 7. The Cat and the Tip-Top Tree House
- 8. The Cat's Groovy Bake Sale
- Collection：Pete the Cat's The First I can Read Collection A
- Dimensions：15.2 x 23 x 0.3 cm
- Pages : 32 pages each book
- Cover : PaperBack
- Age Reference：3-6 years old