Pete the Cat's The First I can Read Collection B 1 Set 4 Books
Everyone, even teachers, can learn something new at school in this Pete the Cat I Can Read adventure from New York Times bestselling author-illustrator, James Dean.
When Pete goes to school, he finds out his teacher is out sick and the substitute teacher is . . . his mom It's up to Pete to teach the teacher what school is all about. Beginning readers will enjoy this story about Pete and his mom working together to make the most awesome teaching team ever. Pete the Cat and the Surprise Teacher is a My First I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for shared reading with a child. Pete the cat is great in any book. Kids love his silly character and enjoy reading about his adventures. This is a fun book for little ones. The lettering is easy to read and the story is smooth and makes sense. The pictures are bright and colorful.
- 1. Pete the Cat and the Surprise Teacher
- 2. Pete the Cat and the Cool Catepillar
- 3. Pete the Cat's trip to the Supermarket
- 4. Pete the Cat Rocking Field Day
- Collection：Pete the Cat's The First I can Read Collection B
- Dimensions：25 x 15 x 1 cm
- Pages : 32 pages each book
- Cover : PaperBack
- Age Reference：3-6 years old